We are exactly 93 days until I leave for Malawi for 2 months.
For those who are unaware of this trip or what Something Amazing does, Something Amazing is a nonprofit that helps lower the cost of volunteer trips more affordable for anyone to go. Along with, making trips affordable Something Amazing partners up with a local village and school in order to help the children and people in that village. Malawi is one of the poorest countries in the world where many people lack basic necessities. In order to help, we must raise enough funds before our first group trip this summer! We currently have two people signed up to go on this group trip.
All money raised will go to our efforts to:
- Send more kids to school
- It cost roughly $45 a semester to $$125 a semester to send someone to secondary school or college
- We currently send two boys, Andrea and Freddy, to Secondary school and college.
- School Supplies for the village
- Roughly $100 to $150 can supply enough school supplies for 200 students for 6 months.
- We have two schools we are currently helping.
- Other projects
- Bring Freshwater
- Soccer supplies for the local teams.
This is where you can help!
Below are two links where you can donate:
This link you can donate and ALL proceeds go towards our current programs:
This link you can buy a Spa Basket that is fully handmade with all natural oils. The basket includes soap, bath bomb, soap scrub or bath salts and a handcrafted wooden soap holder.
This basket is $22 or two for $40. Half of the proceeds go towards our programs.
Our goal is to raise $1000 in order to help a great help while our there this summer. Do something Great today and help! Majority of money will go directly towards the programs we have planned!!Stay Awesome!Jill